Legal Assistant / Secretary - Conveyancing - Tyne and Wear
Legal Secretary - Conveyancing - Post Completion
Tyne and Wear
My client is a specialist Conveyancing and Family law practice with offices in both Newcastle and Gateshead. My client is looking to expand their conveyancing team by recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary.
To assist the conveyancing Partner with day to day tasks which include but not limited to;
- Using a case management system
- Dealing with a daily task list (including diary management)
- Checking legal documents
- Preparing Land Registry Forms
- Conducting relevant searches for example bankruptcy searches
- Updating clients or their lenders on the progress of registration
- Dealing with requisitions/cancellations
- Checking registered Title Deeds
- Scheduling final documents out to clients and their lenders
You will be an experienced legal assistant/Secretary, you will be confident and a excellent communicator both orally and written. You will be experienced in managing diaries and task lists as well as be competent in preparing legal documents as well as filing. There will be some administration task to perform such as photocopying and typing.
If this is sounds like the challenge that you have been looking for please apply now for you're CV to be sent over.