2 days left
- Contract type
We are currently working with a well-known brand in their search for a Commercial Lawyer on a 12 month contract.
Reporting directly into the newly-appointed Head of Legal, you will be working alongside the company’s various business functions which include IT, HR, Finance and Products, tasked with a variety of legal matters.
• Drafting, negotiating and advising on commercial contracts across the EU (supply of goods/services, confidentiality, marketing, consultancy, sponsorship, outsourcing franchising.
• Compliance – data protection, competition and ant-bribery
• Data Protection
• IT Law
• Consumer & e-commerce
• Marketing & advertising
• Legal training
• UK qualified Solicitor (or of a similar commonwealth jurisdiction
• Likely to have upwards of 3 years PQE
• In-house experience is essential
• Strong understanding of all aspects of commercial law
• Data Protection and IT is essential
You must enjoy working in a fast paced environment and be able to work to deadlines whilst at times under pressure. This position requires a Lawyer who is able to build relationships with internal and external parties.
They are looking for someone to start towards the end of July.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained.
LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly