Media Senior Associate / Partner
Are you seeking an opportunity to join a dynamic, modern, and progressive firm who punch well above their weight? This could be the perfect role for someone looking for a step up to Partnership perhaps in a top-heavy department?
Based a stone's throw away from Oxford Street, this practice is ranked in the Legal 500 and are a tier in several practice areas. They have grown substantially in recent years and now stand at 60 staff. The firm tends to deal with SME to medium sized businesses; transactions impressively range in size roughly from £20m to £600million with the Corporate and Commercial Property departments recently having undertaken some seriously heavy weight work, giving much larger firms a run for their money. About 60% of their work has an International flavour, the work is often complex, varied and high value. The practice has a progressive and dynamic culture with a diverse range of levels of experience, further enhancing the culture. The firm is well-known for their particular expertise and reputation with HNW individuals, recently having undertaken lots of work for an ultra HNW Russian client base.
The firm has within the last 24 months attracted some heavyweight Partners with large client bases. They have plans to grow over the next couple of years steadily.
The firm is seeking to hire a Media Senior Associate / Partner, to be based in their West End office. This could be the perfect opportunity for a Senior Associate in a top-heavy team looking for a route to Partnership.
The firm currently has a small Media department as part of the flourishing Commercial arm of the business. They currently deal with non-contentious work with a focus on music and publishing. The work is interesting and varied; they are looking to grow both the non-contentious Media department and to build the contentious Media department. You will work as part of a dynamic firm where fee earners are not just technically strong, but, great at business development.
They currently do lots in terms of publishing, music contracts, sales and purchases of media businesses and some artist work.
- You will have at least six years PQE in Media law
- The firm is open minded regarding the background being either Contentious or Non-Contentious.
- This would be a perfect role for a Partner looking for a more varied role in a growing West End practice, or a Senior Associate looking to take a step up to Partnership.
- Have a strong technical knowledge
- Have a good billings history
- You should have good business development experience
- You are the type of candidate who can build solid client relationships
- Salary is up to £120k, depending on your background, plus a lucrative bonus structure
This is an excellent opportunity for a Media Partner to join a Legal 500, West End practice.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!