Your new company
You will be working in a large an reputable law firm specialising in property matters, who tend to consistently get in the top 20-30 residential conveyancers in the country.
Your new role
You will be responsible to the conveyancing manager, assisting with completing the right documentation when needed. There are several key tasks you will be responsible for, such as:
- Checking all mortgage offers to ensure all conditions have been complied with.
- Report to clients on mortgage offers in accordance with solcase script.
- Ensure buildings insurance is CML compliant and in place for exchange.
- Keep solcase schedule up to date.
- Complete post completion checklists.
- Complete all financial documents accurately and in timely fashion.
- Provide general assistance when asked to.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you must have a minimum of 2 years office experience. You must also have general conveyancing procedure and property law experience. It is also essential that you have a minimum of 3 GCSE's or equivalent, to include Maths and English; as well as a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook. You will also be able to demonstrate good customer service skills, be positive, enthusiastic, have the ability to multi task and work under pressure.
What you'll get in return
In return you get the opportunity learn and develop with a large and reputable firm, while earning a competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.