Legal Administrator/ Legal Secretary
My Client is an established firm based in the Derby area that is currently looking for a Legal Administrator to join an established team.
This role will be supporting a caseload of Private Client work alongside Conveyancing.
The Role Will Include:
- General administration duties - typing documents, proof reading etc.
- Secretarial duties - dealing with clients face to face and via telephone.
- Some support sales - chasing up old clients leads within wills and probate database.
- Supporting Partners and fee earners with general tasks.
- Diary management.
- General Legal Secretary duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience either within Private Client or Conveyancing.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Computer literate.
If you are interested in applying for this role please forward a recent CV to Millie @ Clayton Legal for further information on how to apply.
Clayton Legal is a National Legal Recruitment Brand. We operate across all the counties in England and Wales. We have a 25 year pedigree and have a fantastic client base. We continue to assist in the growth of established Law Firms and work with younger Practices to reach their business goals through talent acquisition. Our dedicated Legal team specialise and work closely with Solicitors and Legal Personnel to find the right opportunities in the marketplace. We are in the know and you can be sure when you speak to Clayton, you are consulting the experts.