Legal Assistant/Secretary - Conveyancing/Family
A friendly, growing law firm are looking to recruit a Legal Assistant/Legal Secretary to assist 2 fee earners in the Conveyancing/Family Law department at their brand new office in Beaconsfield. The firm are expanding and looking to open this 3rd new office in Beaconsfield in September.
The fee earners will be handling Conveyancing and Family work so ideally they would want someone with experience in both of these areas or someone with good all round legal secretarial experience with a bright personality and a ¿can do¿ attitude.
Your duties will include:
- Answering the telephone/taking messages
- Dealing with clients and other people calling at the office
- Progressing cases as requested by the fee earner
- Liaising with third parties, particularly estate agents
- Producing completion statements and drawing up bills
- General administrative tasks in relation to individual file management
- Word processing / Sending and receiving e-mails / Making appointments
- Filing /Photocopying / Sending and receiving faxes
- Linking incoming post to appropriate case files
- Ensuring outgoing post/DX is taken to reception for dispatch
- Liaising with court staff and other third parties as required
You will have excellent telephone skills, time management skills, high standard of English grammar and spelling, audio typing experience (60+ words per minute) and general admin/office skills.
Salary on offer is £19k - £24k per annum (dependant on experience)
To apply for this role please email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to ke