CRIMINAL DUTY SOLICITOR
My Client is an established firm based in the East Midlands who are currently recruiting for a Criminal Duty Solicitor to join the established team.
This role is for an experienced Criminal Duty Solicitor to join a fantastic firm who offer fantastic benefits packages and invest time quality time into employees.
What you need to be considered:
- At least 1+ years PQE experience as a Criminal Solicitor.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Preference given to those currently registered as a Duty Solicitor.
- It is essential that you hold a police station accreditation.
- Able to handle a busy case load with minimal
If you are interested in applying for this particular role please forward a recent CV to Millie @ Clayton Legal for further information.
Clayton Legal is a National Legal Recruitment Brand. We operate across all the counties in England and Wales. We have a 25 year pedigree and have a fantastic client base. We continue to assist in the growth of established Law Firms and work with younger Practices to reach their business goals through talent acquisition. Our dedicated Legal team specialise and work closely with Solicitors and Legal Personnel to find the right opportunities in the marketplace. We are in the know and you can be sure when you speak to Clayton, you are consulting the experts.