Court of Protection Solicitor
Are you a Court of Protection Solicitor that wants an exciting opportunity in a flourishing and growing firm in Farnham, Surrey?
This firm are a leading Human Rights law firm in and have ambitious plans for further growth. They are a friendly, modern, professional and people focused firm. The firm are recognised for their expertise in Mental Health Law, Family Law and Education Law. They are accredited by the Law Society for their Mental Health work. They have a number of offices across the UK and are going through a period of growth. They have excellent staff retention rates and a very friendly working culture.
They are looking for an experienced Court of Protection Solicitor to join their Farnham, Surrey office.
You will join the busy Court of Protection department that specialises in all aspects of Mental Capacity Law. You will work on a varied caseload of Court of Protection matters including Deputyship Applications and Mental Capacity Law matters. You will be developing the team in this area of practice.
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor with at least 2 years PQE in Court of Protection matters
- STEP Membership is preferred but not essential
- You will have experience and knowledge in Mental Capacity Law
- The ability to lead a small team within the firm
- You will have experience of dealing with HNW individuals
- Based in Farnham, Surrey
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience with excellent benefits
This is an exciting role for a Court of Protection Solicitor to join a thriving and growing team in Farnham, Surrey.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please call me for a confidential conversation.