Civil Litigation Paralegal
Are you looking for a platform for progression, with a well-known, long established, organically growing, top Buckinghamshire firm?
This firm has a rich heritage dating back over 200 years. They are one of the most well-respected, law firms in Buckinghamshire. They have grown significantly over recent years and things are showing no signs of slowing down!
They have built up a first-class client base over the years. You will find the practice has a very friendly, supportive, professional, and dynamic culture. They have kept the family feel that they have become well-known for. They are the type of firm where people stay at their whole careers, they have an unprecedented staff retention rate and more fee earners, than not, have been at the practice over 10 years.
The firm is seeking to recruit a new Civil Litigation Paralegal to join the office based in Buckinghamshire
The firm is seeking a Solicitor to join the department. They deal with a broad range of work for SME, entrepreneurs, and National businesses. The varied of work will make for an interesting caseload; work will include, Breach of Contract, Consumer Protection, Neighbour disputes, Contentious Probate, Professional Negligence, Landlord and tenant, Employment / Compromise agreements
- You will be a Paralegal with at least 6 months experience in litigation
- The firm can offer excellent prospects with a route for progression
- The firm believe through their existing network there is a fantastic opportunity to grow this area of the business, you will be at the forefront of this
- You should have good technical knowledge and the ability to deliver excellent client service
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your level of PQE
This is an excellent opportunity for a Civil Litigation Paralegal to join this well-known, growing firm in Buckinghamshire.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation