Legal Secretary, Residential Property
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary in Residential Property working at a firm with a glass ceiling of progression?
This genuinely friendly top 200 firm, has seen exponential growth of late. The company has grown around 25% over the last 12 months and are now just 1 year away from their 200th birthday. This heritage brings some prestige to the firm but coupled with their high levels of excellence, this gives them an unrivalled reputation in the area.
They are a fantastically progressive firm and they truly value their staff. They have a great culture which truly makes the workplace a great place to be. The culture is relaxed, with all levels of employee on first name basis with one another and the company is full of success stories.
This firm is seeking to recruit a new Legal Secretary in Residential Property into their Southampton office.
The Residential Property department deals with a very good quality of work and they focus on delivering great service and adding real value to client's transactions. They have clients that have been working with them well into their 3rd generation, which shows us how consistent and high quality their work is.
The firm, of course, has an expectation of success, however, they are relaxed in their culture with everyone on first name basis with one another.
This role is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join an established, yet ever growing Legal 500 firm.
You would be working with a successful associate at the firm.
You will have:
- Minimum 6 months experience in a commercial property/residential team
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Fast, accurate typing ability (60 wpm) ideally using digital audio systems
- IT literacy - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Familiarity with searches via Companies House and Experian
- Organisational skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Good telephone manner
- Discretion and ability to main confidentiality
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependent on experience & there are excellent benefits
This is a very exciting opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join a leading organisation in a busy department in their Southampton branch.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!