Plot Sales Paralegal
Plot Sales Paralegal
Plot Sales Paralegal , Birmingham
High profile law firm with a noted plot sales conveyancing team is now looking to add an experienced paralegal to their team.
Working within a well known plot sales team working alongside technically strong and motivated colleagues you will service well known national residential property developers, all of them household names.
In this role you will manage your own caseload of volume plot sales and residential property acquisitions for house builders and other property companies.
The role will have a residential property focus and will be based in the plot sales part of the team. You will be managing your own caseload of volume instructions using a case management system in relation to plot sales, freehold and leasehold for housing developers or for registered social landlords.
Working in an inclusive, sharing and collaborative culture you will be expected to play your part in ensuring the continuing success and growth of the team.
Experience of working in a legal environment would be preferable but not essential.
You should be able to:
* Manage your own caseload from instruction through to file closure, to tight deadlines, in accordance with client's agreed procedures and any service level agreement.
* Remain calm under pressure and prioritise your workload effectively.
* Work in a team environment (this may include working as part of a bigger project team) and support your colleagues.
* Give clear, practical advice with sound commercial judgment and swift accurate implementation of instructions.
* Understand property related deeds and documents with experience of drafting Leases, Transfers and other property related deeds and documents.
* Investigate title, carry out title reviews and prepare reports on title.
* Carry out searches, do research and analysis, deal with enquiries.
* Communicate appropriately and confidently at all levels within the team and the wider business as well as with clients, agents and other parties in person, by phone, letter, email or other communication means.
* Use your initiative to solve problems, resolve queries and be proactive.
You should have previous experience of working in a residential development related role ideally - however any candidate with experience in the residential property sector, having worked in a similar role, who can meet the other criteria in this specification, is encouraged to apply.
Salary will be to negotiation based upon experience.
Please contact Dante Friend, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal jobs in the Birmingham and Midlands areas.