Legal Secretary - Development
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary seeking a fresh start in a Top 200 firm in Tunbridge Wells, Kent?
This firm are a Top 200 highly ranked firm in Kent. They work with some of the largest businesses as well as HNW individuals. The firm have a number of offices in London and the South East and currently have over 300 members of staff. They have excellent staff retention rates and have a very friendly working environment.
The firm are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Development department.
You will be responsible for diary management, including arranging meetings, travel, calls and lunch where necessary. You will liaise with clients both on the phone and via email, manage incoming post, emails and phone calls. The Development team work alongside clients throughout the development process, formulating land buying strategies, drafting construction contacts and ultimately arranging sales.
- You will be an experienced Legal Secretary
- Experience in Development matters is desirable
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a growing and dynamic firm in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please give me a call for a confidential conversation.