Personal Injury Assistant Solicitor
Are you looking for a forward-thinking, dynamic practice with no glass ceilings and prospects to progress within a growing team?
This firm has over 25 years of heritage, their solicitors pride themselves on delivering dependable, expert advice and services both within the local community and throughout the UK. They are forward thinking, open and friendly - with an entrepreneurial approach to business related matters and a sensitive, caring manner in relation to difficult personal issues. They have a well-established personal injury and clinical negligence practice which is recognised as being one of the best in its field.
The firm is seeking a Personal Injury Assistant Solicitor to join the firms growing Hertfordshire office.
The successful candidate will be highly skilled and come with a proven track record of proactively and effectively conducting high value PI cases through to trial.
The caseload is primarily RTA but includes EL and PL matters. The successful candidate will work closely with the existing PI partners in handling brain, spinal, amputee and fatal cases.
There must be a focus on compassion, hard work, enthusiasm and an ability to empathise with clients. A focused and driven approach to the work is essential.
Candidates should have a good understanding of funding generally, CFA/ ATE and of rehabilitation.
- You will need at least 4 Years PQE
- You will have good experience of dealing with high value Injury work, ideally claimant, but candidates from either side will be considered
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression, including in time the opportunity to manage and lead a team
- You should have excellent communication skills
- Salary is very competitive and negotiable depending on your background; you will also receive an industry leading benefits package as mentioned above.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Personal Injury Assistant Solicitor to join this highly regarded firm in Hertfordshire.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a confidential conversation.