NQ Company Commercial
This innovative Legal 500 is now seeking a NQ Company Commercial Solicitor to join their busy team based in Cambridge. You will be responsible for managing a mixed caseload of client matters specifically in the area of corporate and commercial law which will include:
- Business and share acquisitions and disposals;
- Management buy-outs;
- Share re-organisations, issues, buy-backs and transfers;
- Advice to company directors;
- Corporate governance;
- Joint ventures and shareholder arrangements etc.
- Advice on partnerships and limited liability partnerships
- Advising clients in various commercial contract arrangements including:
- Supply of goods and services;
- Distribution, outsourcing, fundraising;
- Franchise agreements
- Intellectual property matters
You will be used to running your own caseload and be an active member within this busy expanding team. You will be active in the continued, on-going development of the department by participating in the Firm's marketing events including networking. In return, you can be assured of the support that you require whilst receiving exposure to high-quality work.