Family / Litigation Solicitor
Due to continued growth, this busy Firm is seeking an experienced Family Solicitor who can also assist with Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution matters. You will be naturally enthusiastic, committed and keen to contribute to the growth of the firm as the Partners are keen to recruit dynamic, forward thinking individuals who wish to be part of the Firm's expansion and who will share the firm's core values. The practice has been established for over 60 years but progressive.
It is essential that you have previous expertise within a family department and an ability to assist with some civil litigation matters. You must have solid knowledge of:
- Financial Remedy
- Tolata proceedings
- Contentious Probate
- Inheritance claims
- Contractual disputes
- Debt recovery
- Dispute resolution
The ability to handle your own workload and to meet deadlines is essential. Experience in advocacy would be an advantage although not necessary. With great client care skills, you will be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner at all levels. The successful Family Solicitor will be able to mediate for all clients.
- 2 years' + PQE in Family and Dispute Resolution
- Ability to handle a diverse caseload
- Track of record of achieving career, financial (including fee targets) and business development goals
- Enthusiasm to engage in networking and business development
- Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships