Conveyancing Coordinator / Paralegal
Working with a reputable top 500 firm in Leeds, you will be dealing with the purchase and re-sale of part-exchange properties and associated technical support.
You will be involved with managing a full case load of files from start to finish, liaising with clients, estate agents and other members of the plot sales unit on progress of matters.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with conveyancing experience to join an established team who offer a supportive working environment.
Please note that this is a 12 month contract role. Opportunities to stay within the firm after this point may be available, and will be based on performance.
To be successful with your application you must have:
- Proven ability to Title Check, to carry out Investigation of Title and to conduct Searches (interpreting the results);
- Previous experience of working within a plot sales or a conveyancing environment, in particular a proven working knowledge of documents, processes and terminology;
- Proven experience of running a transactional caseload;
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work;
- Previous experience and/or current knowledge of FENSA and electrical and gas regulations;
- Previous experience and/or current knowledge of planning/building requirements for alteration to properties;
- An ability to work in a demanding environment, adhering to strict deadlines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to adjust style as appropriate; and
- Experience of working within a team environment and of supporting others.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, please email or call 0113 200 3717 for a confidential discussion on your career.