6 days left
- Contract type
We have a great role for a residential conveyancer to join a strong firm in its North Yorkshire office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, friendly and supportive team. Our client is looking for someone with at least 1 years PQE ideally.
- Broad range of conveyancing work including: Sales and Purchases; First Registrations; Transfers of Equity; Leasehold and Freehold; Right to Buy; Buy to Let; Registered and Unregistered; Re-mortgage; Equity Release.
- Very client facing role.
- Close knit team and a good working atmosphere.
- This role can be based in one of a number of the firm's North Yorkshire offices.
- Previous residential conveyancing experience is essential
- You should feel comfortable with running your own caseload from start to completion
- You should have a positive attitude and be committed to your career in conveyancing.
- Competitive salary
- Friendly firm with excellent staff retention
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Rachel Birkinshaw or another member of the Leeds Private Practice team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
Apply for Conveyancing Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly