Job Title: Legal/Contracts Manager
Day Rate: Negotiable DOE
My client who are a leading name in the pharmaceutical/clinical research sector are looking to recruit an experienced legal/contracts manager on an interim basis to support the team during the transition of a senior legal professional within the business.
The successful candidate will be reporting into the Contracts Director and will be responsible for the day to day legal/contracts management work including:
- The drafting, reviewing, amending, executing and upkeep of various commercial agreements within specific timelines.
- Conducting effective legal negotiations on behalf of the business.
- Adapting contracts and templates to specific laws and regulations
- Providing legal assistance, support, training and coaching to the multiple business units as and when required.
- Providing internal review and advice on legal matters, risks and intellectual property assets.
- Communicating compliance requirements with various country operations, investigators and vendors.
- Ensuring relevant industry and operational knowledge is kept current.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Experience working in a legal/contracts capacity within the clinical research sector.
- Ability to understand and discuss legal and financial issues for clinical research contracts.
- Relevant contracts and legal experience (min 3 years) in drafting complex, high value contracts.
If you'd be interested in discussing this opportunity further, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch to provide further detail.
Please contact Tom Bagley, Recruitment Consultant - In House, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment is an In House Legal Recruitment expert and the UK's leading businesses trust us with their Legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our In House Legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated Recruitment Consultancy and will discuss this role, and seek your approval, before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more In House Legal jobs in the UK.