Civil Litigation Paralegal
Could this be the role to kick start your legal career?
International law firm seeks bright and ambitious paralegal to join them for 6 month fixed term contract.
- Managing a caseload made up of civil, banking and commercial litigation matters.
- Working within the litigation team, dealing with a really varied range of matters, and is an excellent role if you are looking to get stuck in and broaden your knowledge.
- The work is really interesting with work coming in from high profile clients, and will include complex matters that will be sure to further your knowledge, making this is a great position to add to your CV.
- 6 month fixed term contract to start ASAP.
- Ideally you will come from a civil litigation background, although candidates with banking or commercial litigation experience are also encouraged to apply.
- You will need to have good communication and organisational skills.
- Available to start on short notice.
- Well located and easy to get to.
- Highly reputed firm dealing with high quality legal matters.
- Excellent role to broaden your experience and a fantastic name to add to your CV.
- Interesting and varied work.
How to Apply
If you would to apply for this Litigation paralegal role then contact Aimee Kelly at Aimee.email@example.com. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about the other paralegal opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890. However, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.