Intellectual Property Lawyer
This global law firm has an outstanding presence in the Middle East region and is widely acknowledged to be among the market leaders. Its Intellectual Property practice advises international and high-end regional clients on the full spectrum of IP law, both non-contentious and contentious. As it continues to grow it is seeking two UK/Common Law qualified IP lawyers to join its Dubai office. The roles will likely suit applicants in the NQ to two years’ PQE and two to four years’ PQE ranges, in each case with a background in a good City/equivalent firm. In return, you will enjoy exposure to some of the best work in the market and will earn a highly lucrative tax-free salary.
About the UAE
- Cross-border work for high-end international clients.
- Exciting ex-pat lifestyle in one of the world’s most dynamic countries.
- Smaller teams offer responsibility and client contact.
- Lucrative tax-free Dirham salaries.
- Outstanding travel links across the region and to the UK.
For more information please visit the resources page of our website where you will find advice on every aspect of making an international move.
Jason Horobin has been helping lawyers to make international moves for over 16 years. If you would like to discuss the market and your potential options, please get in touch.