Commercial Property Solicitor
Fantastic opportunity, working with a well-known and rapidly expanding firm based in Liverpool that is looking to recruit a commercial property solicitor to join them covering maternity leave.
- Broad ranging role that covers a variety of commercial property matters, which includes right to buy, leasehold management, acquisitions and development, and regulation work.
- Fixed term contract covering maternity leave.
- Working with a highly reputed and forward thinking firm.
- Ideally 1 - 5 years PQE, however this has been given as a guideline only and candidates with equivalent experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Confident dealing with a broad range of commercial property matters.
- Available on short notice and able to hit the ground running.
- Good quality firm that has a great reputation for providing an engaging work environment.
- Very good quality commercial property work.
- Excellent client base.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this commercial property role then please contact Aimee Kelly at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890.