Commercial Property Solicitor
A Chesterfield based law firm with a strong commercial focus has a great opportunity for a commercial property solicitor who is looking for a role that will lead to future progression.This is a great chance for a solicitor to work alongside an experienced property partner and an experienced commercial property team and this is an ideal opportunity for a solicitor looking for progression prospect but may not have a chance at their current firm.
- You will work alongside one of the partners in the team, liaising and building your own relationships with an established client base.
- You will work on a broad range of commercial property matters, including but not limited to sales and purchase, commercial leases, property finance and property development. The team is very busy and you will come into an existing caseload.
- Our client is looking for a candidate to have aspiration to reach partner level and relish the responsibility that comes with this.
- You will need to have great interpersonal skills allowing you to build rapport with the firms existing clients.
- Our client is willing to be open with PQE level and will consider qualified solicitors from a range of PQE.
- A clear route of progression for the right candidate.
- You will work alongside one of the existing partners and their clients meaning that you will gain an established client base, but will also be fully supported in business development allowing you to build your own contacts as well.
- It is a friendly and well supported team with secretarial and paralegal support given.
For more information please contact Robert Addy on 0114 2418030 or click apply today and we will be in touch.
Apply for Commercial Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly