Legal Support Assistant
Are you a Legal Administrator seeking a fresh start? Can you picture yourself joining a Top 200 firm in Surrey?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Administrator to work at a stand out Legal 500 firm. This firm stands out from the crowd as they have city quality work in a regional setting. The firm are listed as a Top Tier firm and provide training that is second to none. They are very much a city firm with an affluent client base based in Cobham, Surrey. The firm is well known and have excellent staff retention rates with a family feel running throughout the practice.
This firm are looking for a Legal Administrator to join their team in Cobham, Surrey office.
The workload will be broad and varied. You will provide administrative support such as diary management, organising travel arrangements, checking correspondence and ensuring all files are maintained and the information is up to date. You will take internal and external telephone queries and ensure that all messages are passed onto the appropriate person. This role will require you to be an active part in the care of clients, and ensure all their details remain up to date on the system and deal with basic client queries. You will assist fee earners with their billing and answer inbound department telephone calls.
- You will be have previous administration experience, preferably in a legal or professional services environment
- You will have strong IT skills and be confident at audio typing
- You will have good people and social skills
- You will have a confident and articulate telephone manner
- You will have the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, planning time and prioritising your workload is essential
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience, plus excellent benefits
This is a very exciting opportunity for an Legal Administrator to join a Top Tier firm in Cobham, Surrey.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.