Are you looking for a forward-thinking, dynamic practice with an unrivalled benefits package?
This Legal 500 firm offers a range of unheard of benefits, including; Unlimited annual leave, Flexible working hours, and the ability to work from home one day a week. They treat staff very well and do regular monthly social events which staff enjoys. The firm is highly regarded and ranked in the legal 500, with several Solicitors listed as leaders in their field. The practice has excelled in growth over the last 24 months and has opened a couple of niche departments. You will find a culture that stands them apart from any other firm, they are very modern, and the office has a friendly feel running throughout.
The firm is seeking a HR Manager to join the firms growing Kings Cross, Central London based office.
You will work in cohesion with members of the HR team and administrators to provide industry leading HR service. You will provide the Managing Partner with up to date reports and recommendation that challenge current practices in the effort of continuous improvement. You will provide departmental mangers sound coaching, guidance and expert advice in order to assist decision making.
- You will have at least one years experience working within a HR department within a law firm (there is no upper limit in terms of experience and encourage even the most senior candidates to apply)
- You will be at least CIPD Level 5 qualified
- Good knowledge of Employment Law
- You should have excellent communication skills
- Salary is very competitive and negotiable depending on your background; you will also receive an industry leading benefits package as mentioned above.
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR Manager to join this Nationally, legal 500 regarded department, based in Kings Cross, Central London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a confidential conversation.
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly