Private Client Lawyer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Solicitor specialising in Private Client work to join a highly successful law firm in Leeds City Centre. With the opportunity to work on high value and diverse range of matters this is the perfect chance for the right candidate to really hit the ground running and establish themselves in this practice area.
Our client is an excellent firm to work for, really investing in the development of their employees and creating an unusual environment - they work as 'one big team' so whilst you are within departments there really is a very supportive and collegiate environment across the firm. Alongside this they are market leaders across numerous sectors, one of those being private client. Their excellent client care is a result of the utmost value they place in their employees, allowing them and supporting them to be the very best they can
- Running your own broad and varied caseload of Private Client work, this is also a great opportunity to expose yourself to higher value cases from a substantial client base
- Your work will cover wills, trusts and probate matters, as well as some court of protection and estate management files
- Clients include smaller owner-managed businesses right through to those that work within large PLC's and high net worth individuals
- Our client has invested significantly in the way they deliver their service to clients, consequently they are looking for someone who can liaise confidently with clients, referrers and colleaguesThe Candidate:
- The firm are ideally looking for someone who has at least 5 years PQE which has been gained in a highly regarded private client team, however this is just a guideline and candidates that fall outside of this bracket will be considered
- STEP qualification and experience of high net worth work is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills are a necessity, as our client is looking for someone who can contribute to business development and networking, they would offer full support in doing this as well as ongoing training
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly and stimulating working environment
- High quality work with real career development opportunities, a thoroughly modern and unstuffy working environment
This really is an excellent opportunity for someone at the earlier stages of their career to progress with the support and backing of a dynamic and supportive firm and alongside people genuinely recognised as some of the best within their sector.
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, or would like to find out more about the opportunity please contact Rachael Mann at Sacco Mann or another member of our Private Practice team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
Apply for Private Client Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly