Vulnerable Client Lawyer
Are you a Vulnerable Client Lawyer seeking a fresh start at a leading firm in Kent?
The firm ...
Ranked as a leading firm by Chambers and Partners in 2017, this Legal 500 firm are looking for an experienced Vulnerable Client Solicitor to join their office in Canterbury, Kent. They are one of the leading law firms in the South East and offer City-level expertise. The firm heavily invest in staff development and training through both seminars and webinars. They are an aspirational firm to work for with staff retention rates being high. They have a lot of social events for staff including networking events. The firm are well embedded in Kent and are very involved in the local community.
The role ...
The firm are seeking an experienced Vulnerable Client to join their Kent offices.
You will be based at the Canterbury office. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and build a client network.
You will deal with a varied caseload of Vulnerable Client matters such as Court of Protection work, Care Funding work including NHS Continuing Healthcare Claims, Wills for Vulnerable Clients and preparing and registering Powers of Attorney. You will manage your own caseload and advise and represent clients on a range of matters.
- You will be an experienced Vulnerable Client Solicitor with at least 2 years PQE
- You will have a genuine interest in building client relationships and have strong interpersonal skills
- You will have strong commercial awareness
- You will have the ability to prioritise your workload and have excellent organisational skills
- There are prospects of progression for the right candidate
- Salary is competitive and negotiable upon experience
This is an exciting opportunity for a Vulnerable Client Lawyer that has a strong interest in Business Development and building client relationships in Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please call me for a confidential conversation.