A forward thinking, modern and progressive law firm are looking for a Litigation Solicitor to join their thriving office in Beckenham, Kent.
The firm have traditional values on client care, value for money and quality of service. They are a friendly firm with excellent staff retention rates. They offer more in the way of work-life balance and are a very progressive firm. They combine the advantages of the latest developments in technology and business practices with traditional values and genuine commitment to client care.
The firm are looking to recruit a Litigation Lawyer to join their Beckenham, Kent office.
You will work on a diverse range of Litigation matters. The team work on professional negligence claims, business release renewals, Alternative Dispute Resolution, partnership disputes, insolvency proceedings and corporate and shareholder disputes.
You will run your own caseload with a good level of support under the supervision of a senior partner and be involved in marketing and networking to develop the department and solidify relationships with existing clients. You will be part of a small and friendly team in a local and established firm that has modern offices and a forward looking corporate philosophy.
- You will be a Litigation Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE
- The ability to prioritise your workload effectively
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build lasting relationships
- This role comes with prospects of progression, support for personal development and long-term career stability
- You will have excellent IT skills
- Salary of up to £55,000 with excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Litigation Solicitor to join a reputable firm in Beckenham, Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to call me for a confidential conversation.