An exciting opportunity for an ambitious and talented lawyer to join a market leading practice working in their growing, enthusiastic and hard-working London office, working as part of an experienced and growing, entrepreneurial team. You will have the opportunity to further expand your knowledge with the benefit of knowledge resources and support of a quality found in top 20 firms so as to allow you to build on your experience in this friendly and supportive team. The opportunity also offers a real opportunity for career progression.
The successful candidate will handle a variety of medium to large scale deals working with a diverse client base. The team advises on a full range of corporate work including:
- Mergers and Acquisitions – primarily private transactions but some experience of Blue Book work would be an advantage (but not necessary)
- UK capital markets – particularly AIM (but also Main Market)
- Private equity and Venture capital – acting for investors, investee companies and management teams
- International investment – we have a recognised emerging markets practice, acting for funds, institutions, government agencies and impact investors in some of the most challenging frontier markets.
Whilst a real willingness to be part of an offering where quality of service is at the absolute heart of the team’s practice is a pre-requisite, the ideal candidate will also have a solid grounding in corporate law from a recognised corporate team at a London, regional or national firm. The successful candidate is likely to either demonstrate experience in at least two of these areas or otherwise show enthusiasm and general desire to become experienced in short order.
- 3-5 years' post-qualification experience in a broad range of corporate transactions
- Commitment to delivering a high level of client service (both to internal and external clients)
- Technically strong
- Ambition to play a part in achieving further success
- Enthusiastic team player
- Proactive, and willing to take responsibility
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong academics
- Excellent communication skills
You will be able to build effective and positive client relationships quickly and fully embrace the importance of client service.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking firm where clients recommend us because of the quality of our people and the depth of experience across the whole team. This experience gives real weight at the commercial pressure points of a deal, and has resulted in a reputation in the market for getting deals done.