Clinical Negligence Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity to work with a highly reputable, Legal 500 firm has arisen for an experienced clinical negligence solicitor, looking for something new. This established team is recruiting to cover a 12 month fixed term contract, making this a brilliant chance to work in a supportive environment, dealing with excellent quality work.
- Handling a broad claimant clinical negligence caseload, that will include oncology, paediatrics, plastic surgery and cerebral palsy.
- Day to day, the role will see you drafting pleadings and witness statements, conducting negotiations, acting as primary contact, as well as advising junior fee earners.
- 12 month fixed term contract to start as soon as possible.
- Ideally you will have at least 3 years PQE, however, this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants, and those who fall outside of this range are also encouraged to apply.
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Strong background in running medical negligence cases.
- Highly reputable firm, that deals with very good quality work.
How to Apply
If you would to apply for this clinical negligence role then please contact Aimee Kelly at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890.
Apply for Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly