Part Time Conveyancer - Liverpool
Part-time Conveyancing Fee Earner - Liverpool
SJC Legal is currently managing the recruitment process for a well established regional city centre firm. My client is looking to strengthen its residential property team with the addition of a Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner. It is key that you have at least 18 months experience working as a residential conveyancing fee earner.
- Manage a varied caseload of sale, purchases, remortgages and transfer of equity matters;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the client;
- Deal with post completion matters;
- Prepare property searches and finalise legal documentation; and
- Service existing clients to and exceptional standard.
- Possess a minimum of 1 years experience in a residential property role;
- Have experience in handling a varied caseload from inception to completion;
- Have excellent attention to detail;
- Have the ability to build strong client relationships; and
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
Remuneration & benefits
My client offers an attractive salary when compared to other regional law firms.
How to get in touch
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel who is a Legal Conveyancing specialist at SJC Legal.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham and Nottingham, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands. We are privileged to work with a wide
· Prepare property searches, undertake administrative duties and draft and finalise legal documentation; and