Residential Conveyancer (6mo + FTC)
This firm have just moved to a brand new modern office, with this growth comes very good prospects. You will join a long-established, dynamic and forward-thinking practice.
This entrepreneurial law firm stand-out from the crowd. They have a totally refreshing outlook, and despite only being established for three years, they have grown significantly in this time and are now becoming a respected and well-known name in the industry. They are forward-thinking, dynamic and ambitious with a real sense of team spirit running throughout the practice. They have regular team social events and team building; this is apparent when you meet the team and see the collaborative, happy feel the team has. Despite their Watford base, a large proportion of their client base is in London. You will find the firm has good leadership and is well managed, they have developed proprietary technology enhancing customer expectations and becoming the game charger in conveyancing.
The firm is seeking to hire a Conveyancing Solicitor to join their growing Watford based office.
The Property department deals with an excellent quality of work, they have an ethos of quality over quantity, adding real value to client's transactions and charging well for the work that they do. They have a client base and work referral network to boast of, a substantial proportion of the work that the department does is HNW.
You will work as part of a friendly, supportive and forward-thinking department. You will deal with your own caseload which will consist of; Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, Re-mortgages, Transfers of equity and Lease extensions.
- You will be an ILEX, Licensed Conveyancer or Solicitor with at least two years' experience of running your own conveyancing caseload (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience)
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression.
- You should have good Ascot, Berkshire
- You should have excellent communication skills and work well within a team
- You will receive excellent training, support, and prospects
- Salary up to £50k, plus an excellent benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Conveyancing fee earner to join a game changing conveyancing firm based in Watford.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!