Solicitor - Property Litigation - 1+ PQE - Gravesend, Kent
Solicitor - Property Litigation - Gravesend, Kent
Our client in Gravesend, Kent is seeking a technically able and commercially aware Solicitor/FCILEx to join their Property Disputes team, part of the property division on a full time basis. The caseload would be made up of Claimant and Defendant property litigation files.
Extensive and proven experience of property litigation at Solicitor/FCILEx level with minimal supervision is essential. The work areas covered include claims in trespass, breach of covenants claims, property damage and interference with easements. Providing excellent client care is at the fore. This is an opportunity to have close client contact and run litigated files in a hands on manner. The work is challenging but rewarding and the team places a high value on mutual support and co-operation.
1. Ensuring clear and specialised advice is given to clients
2. To manage a caseload dealing with property cases, boundary, property damage claims etc
3. Assessing whether clients are cover under the terms of their legal expenses insurance polices
4. Using our case management system to progress the files
5. Negotiating settlements with opponents and considering alternative means of settlement whilst maximising cost recovery
6. Supervising other case handlers where necessary
1. Civil litigation experience is essential including civil procedure knowledge
2. Extensive and proven property litigation experience
2. Excellent legal knowledge
3. Able to demonstrate can deal with difficult client issues and cases
4. Used to working to tight deadlines
5. Dealing with fast and multi track matter
Contact Ryan Pryce at TSR LEGAL on 02033 266402 for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Solicitor - Property Litigation - 1+ PQE - Gravesend, Kent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly