Position - Family Law Partner
Family Law Principle Lawyer/ Family Law Solicitor/ Senior Family Law Solicitor
A unique a opportunity has recently become available for an experienced and well regarded Family Law Partner to join a leading, global law firm in their state of the art Birmingham office. As a result of their ambitious plans for growth and sustained success in the Family Law market space, this award winning team are seeking to appoint an experienced Family law Solicitor at Partner level, to deal with an exciting and complex workload of high value Family files. This is an outstanding opportunity for a current Partner/Senior Associate/Principal Associate from a national or strong regional firm, recognised by the Legal 500 in Family Law, to make a truly progressive career move in an rewarding work environment.
Due to their standing and commitment to growth of their Family legal team, they are able to offer a salary of up to £100,000 for this role - with a number of additional perks and benefits. For the top range of salary for this role, you will be required to bring some form of following of work, however, this is not necessarily the case for candidates still seeking a high figure salary but have an exceptional track record and level of experience. As you can imagine, there is likely to be considerable interest in this position, therefore if you do believe this may be the right time for you to consider a move, please do not hesitate to get in touch so we can talk through this exciting opportunity in more detail.
Skills and responsibilities;
- Must be either a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Barrister
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience dealing with Family Law
- Excellent business development skills
- Ideally possesses a client fee following, although this is not essential
- Excellent academic record
- Experience dealing with privately funded work
- Come from a leading national, or exceptional regional practice
- Excellent client care skills
- Highly driven and motivated individual
- Quality IT skills
- Be able develop and build relationships
- Be able to recognise and capitalize on potential business opportunities
Please contact Sean Doherty, legal recruitment consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are legal recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Birmingham based legal jobs and Nottingham legal vacancies with confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more Birmingham based Solicitor jobs and Midlands based legal vacancies.