Duty Crime Solicitor
Are you looking for a local, high end law firm to take your career to the next level?
This highly regarded Legal 500 firm are a modern firm with an extremely entrepreneurial culture; they have a reputation for developing and nurturing talent and promoting within. They engage with their staff and believe that everyone has a voice and equal input into the running and future of the firm, it is this person orientated approach that has given them an unheard-of staff retention rate. The firm is innovative and house Lawyers who are known nationally for their level of expertise. You will find a happy culture with many unique incentives and ways of working that stand them apart from the crowd.
This exceptional firm are looking for someone to join their Criminal Defence Department at their busy Essex office.
Their Criminal team has extensive experience in the local and regional markets, having acted for a wide range of clients. Daily duties include attending and representing clients detained at police stations throughout the area; undertaking advocacy at pre-trial hearings; case preparation; instructing Counsel and experts as required and attending / advocating at trials.
- You must be a qualified Solicitor or Barrister with additional PSAR status and a solid background in Criminal law.
- Applications are also sought from those with Duty and / or Higher Rights of Audience.
- Excellent technical and organisational skills.
- Confident advocate.
- Able to attend clients on a rota basis to include out of hours work.
- Salary is very negotiable depending on your level of PQE and there is an excellent benefits package!
This is a very exciting opportunity for a Criminal Defence Solicitor to join a leading organisation in a busy and flourishing department in Essex.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential