Commercial Property Paralegal
Commercial Property Paralegal - York
A great opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property Paralegal to join a respected firm in one of their offices in one of their offices in York.
The position requires solid Commercial Property knowledge, supporting Solicitors within the team in both individual transactions and as a part of wider project teams including: -
* Assisting with title due diligence and reporting, including the submission, collation and review of searches and enquiries
* Managing project documentation and collating title packs, assisting with the formulation and engrossment of contractual documentation
* Managing, with supervision, the negotiation of commercial lease and aspects of development transactions
* Reporting on title to banks' lending finance for development
* Dealing with post completion registration and stamp duty land tax formalities
* Interacting with clients as necessary
* Excellent attention to details
* Meet deadlines
* Strong organisational skills
If you are a Commercial Property Paralegal looking to work for a successful firm who offer competitive salaries, clear career progression and believe in rewarding/developing their employees, please don't hesitate to apply.
Please contact Kay Singh, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more Temporary legal jobs in the UK.