Senior Family Solicitor
This firm has offices in London & the South East and have in recent times had a successful merger, this is an exciting time of expansion and growth, a chance for you to join at a great time. This is a fantastic stepping stone for someone to take their career to the next level.
They are a well-established and rapidly expanding law firm who specialise in providing personal legal services within a framework of excellent client service and a genuine commitment to quality for both our clients and our staff.
With seven offices and over 90 staff based in London and across the South East they know how important it is for their people to work where ambition, enthusiasm, commitment, success and reward really matter and where excellence, teamwork and value are properly recognised.
Their offices are all based in attractive towns and locations where there are great opportunities for our staff to develop their careers and skills in a supportive and rewarding environment that enables each member of our team to fulfil their potential.
The family law team deals solely with private law. You will deal with a privately funded caseload which will consist of; Divorce, Financial remedies, Children Act, Family Law Act, TOLATA, pre-nuptial agreements and abduction work. The work will be high-quality, and you will work alongside a great team who have got a first-class reputation in Windsor, Berkshire.
This role comes with excellent prospects for progression.
- You will be a Family Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE (there is no upper limit on the amount of PQE).
- You should have good experience of handling your own privately funded caseload
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail are essential
- You will work with a team
- You will deal with an excellent quality of work
- Salary is above market rate depending on your level of experience, plus an exceptional bonus structure and benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join this stand-out firm's office in Windsor, Berkshire.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.