Data Protection Officer
Unusual position for a Data Protection Officer looking to join a highly established in-house legal team. Brilliant opportunity working for a well known organisation, handling good quality work.
- Liaising with people across the business to advise on compliance relating to data protection matters.
- Assisting with implementation of data protection compliance framework.
- Promoting compliance awareness across the business.
- Ideally candidates will have a qualification in data protection or be qualified by experience.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills, including giving presentations and influencing.
- Good familiarity with legislation relating to data protection, and a commercially focused approach.
- Good holiday allowance, increasing with length of service.
- Excellent pension scheme
- Eligibility to earn a bonus based on personal and team performance.
- Great working environment within a large legal team that has a mixture of levels working within it.
For more information on this position, please contact Aimee Kelly on 0161 831 6890 or send your CV on the link below.
For details on our referral scheme, please click here.