Are you a Legal Secretary looking to gain further experience in a vibrant and energetic award winning firm?
This leading regional firm has an outstanding reputation in the local market. With a rich heritage having been established for more than 250 years, they have built a substantial, quality base of clientele by a real focus on client care. This firm is modern, forward thinking and well managed. You will find that due to their rich heritage and reputation in the local market they can offer a springboard for career progression, talent is nurtured and developed from within. The firm are a multi-service practice and deal with clients not just locally but nationally as well.
This role is a brilliant opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join an established firm in Stroud, Gloucestershire,
You would be working with in a small team for the firm, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a very exciting firm and gain invaluable experience.
- Preferably you will have experience in Conveyancing but not essential.
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Fast, accurate typing ability (55 wpm) ideally.
- IT literacy - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Organisational skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Good telephone manner
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependent on experience & there are excellent benefits
This is a very exciting opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join a leading organisation in a busy department in Stroud, Gloucestershire.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!