Are you seeking an opportunity to progress at a regional heavyweight firm who pride themselves on nurturing local talent?
This leading regional firm has an outstanding reputation in the local market. With a rich heritage having been established for more than 250 years, they have built a substantial, quality base of clientele by a real focus on client care. This firm is modern, forward thinking and well managed. You will find that due to their rich heritage and reputation in the local market they can offer a springboard for career progression, talent is nurtured and developed from within. The firm are a multi-service practice and deal with clients not just locally but nationally as well.
You will deal with a first-class client base of both National and International companies, the department has particular strength in the Commercial, Residential and Agricultural areas. This role will deal with a wide variety of work, it will make for a much more interesting role.
This role involves working alongside a highly experience Property Partner. You will deal with a broad range of quality matters including; Development, Acquisitions for development, Commercial Leases, Secured Lending, Sales and Purchases and Commercial Leases, Contentious Probate and Inheritance Matters.
- You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor with at least 2 years PQE (there is no upper limit)
- You will have experience in the areas listed above
- Preferably have knowledge of Commercial, Agricultural and Residential Property
- Having knowledge in all three area is not essential
- Ready to hit the ground running
- You will deal with quality work, working alongside a strong team
- Based in Stroud, Gloucestershire
- Salary is negotiable dependant on level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package
This is a great opportunity for a Solicitor to join a market leading firm in Stroud, Gloucestershire.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!