German Speaking Franchise Contracts Paralegal
German Speaking Franchise Contracts Paralegal, Buckinghamshire - An exciting opportunity for a German speaking Paralegal to move in-house. Call us now on 020 7183 8586
JOB TITLE: German Speaking Franchise Contracts Paralegal
SALARY: £ -On application
THE ROLE: The successful German Speaking Franchise Contracts Paralegal will provide support to the Development Design & Openings team, Investment Analysis team, Operations team, and other stakeholders in the business. Duties will include;
- Preparing first draft heads of terms, letters of intent and memorandums of understanding
- Preparing first drafts of; franchise agreements; all other ancillary agreements
- Drafting "side letters" and variations to franchise and other agreements
- Traveling and meeting with the DACH developers as necessary, including time spent at client office in Frankfurt
- German language (first language/mother tongue)
- Knowledge of German commercial contract law
- Fluent written and spoken English language
- Excellent administrative skills and a proven eye for detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent IT skills (including MS Office Suite)
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines
HOW TO APPLY: Contact Pasquale Agatiello at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com now with your CV or simply call for a confidential discussion.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of paralegal vacancies throughout London and the South East. If you are a paralegal looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to http://www.enllegal.co.uk/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any paralegals who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).