Private Client Solicitor
Highly unusual position for a private client solicitor, managing contentious matters. This is a brilliant opportunity to work with a highly reputed firm dealing with good quality work.
- Managing a caseload of contentious probate matters, running files from initial instruction through to completion.
- Caseload will be made up of contentious probate, trust, and court of Protection matters.
- Long term fixed term contract.
- Ideally you will have at least 5 years PQE, although this has been given as a guideline only, and candidates with equivalent experience are also encountered to apply.
- First rate client care, and well as a commercial outlook.
- Member of ACTAP's is desirable.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
How To apply
If you would like to be considered for this contentious private client role, please contact Aimee Kelly at Sacco Mann or submit your CV to the link below.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here.
Apply for Private Client Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly