Real Estate Legal Secretary
Are you a Legal Secretary seeking a fresh start at a leading firm in Kent?
The firm ...
Ranked as a leading firm by Chambers and Partners in 2017, this Legal 500 firm are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their office in Whitstable, Kent. They are one of the leading law firms in the South East and offer City-level expertise. The firm heavily invest in staff development and training through both seminars and webinars. They are an aspirational firm to work for with staff retention rates being high. They have a lot of social events for staff including networking events. The firm are well embedded in Kent and are very involved in the local community.
The role ...
The firm are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Whitstable office.
You will assist the Residential Real Estate team. The workload will be varied and you will carry out tasks such as diary management, booking rooms and arranging meetings; you will liaise with clients on the telephone and use digital dictation to carry out tasks as required by the team.
- You will be an experienced Legal Secretary
- You will have previous experience in Residential Property and knowledge of SDLT and Land Registry Portal would be desirable
- You will be a fast typist
- You will be able to work on your own or as part of a team
- You will have good people/communication skills
- You will have a keen eye for detail
- You will have the ability to prioritise your workload and have excellent organisational skills
- Salary is up to £20,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a Legal Secretary in a leading firm in Whitstable, Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please call me for a confidential conversation.