Due to a recent rise in demand, our client, an excellent Local Authority based in the West Midlands will be seeking a diligent Childcare Lawyer in the foreseeable future to join their team for an initial three month basis.
In order for your application to be successful, you must demonstrate that you can carry a full and extensive caseload which will consist of the following duties:
- Providing advice, representation and undertake research relating to childcare matters, including: public law care proceedings, adoption, child protection and fostering
- Carry a caseload of matters in proceedings and pre-proceedings
- Undertake advocacy in the relevant courts and tribunals to include, CMC, IRH’s, PLO’s and Direction Hearings
- Attend meetings with expert witnesses
- Prepare briefs to Counsel for more complex hearings
- Attend legal planning meetings when required
It is imperative that you can hit the ground running whilst delivering excellent client care skills.
Both candidates from the Public and Private Sectors are encouraged to apply.
If a position within the West Midlands is something of interest to you then please do not hesitate to send a copy of your updated CV to Robyn Keegan- email@example.com or call 02070928008 for a confidential conversation.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained.
LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
LAW Absolute has specialised in legal local government recruitment since 2003. Today, almost 400 lawyers work through LAW Absolute within local government throughout England and Wales. Our reputation, networks and exceptional market knowledge place LAW Absolute in the prime position to provide the best possible service to both employers and lawyers seeking work.