My Client is a fast growing, multi-serviced Worcestershire law firm are seeking an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join their growing Property Department. Salary is up to £35K dependant on experience.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a high calibre Residential Conveyancer to further their career, with fantastic opportunities for progression and to maximise their earning potential. The successful Residential Conveyancer will have at least 2 years experience handling their own caseload of Residential Conveyancing files from start to finish.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- At least 2 years experience handling a caseload of Residential Conveyancing files
- Exceptional client care skills
- Ability to work towards and achieve realistic targets
- Knowledge of Commercial Property desirable but not essential.
- Experience dealing with Sales / Purchase / Transfer of Equity / Re-Mortgages files
- Be a team player
- Be a driven individual
- Strong academic background
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well regarded Worcestershire firm who offer excellent training and development opportunities. Shortlisting now!!!
Please contact Chris Hodgson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal jobs in the Birmingham and Midlands areas.