Solicitor 8+ PQE
Collins Solicitors of Watford is regarded as one of the leading specialist Civil Litigation Practices in the UK and has an enviable reputation for pushing legal boundaries in Personal Injury law. The level of activity in this area has produced an opportunity for three qualified staff to join the litigation team with immediate effect and contribute to their high profile work.
Solicitor 8+ PQE, Solicitor 4+ PQE and one Paralegal with 12 months relevant work experience
Skills required for all 3 positions:-
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Energetic with a desire to contribute to the work of the team
- Objective and professional in their dealings with clients
- Ability to show empathy but remain professionally detached
- Ability to prioritise and manageworkload
- Pays attention to detail
- Self-motivated, confident and keen to succeed
- Ability to talk on the phone and accurately record information on a case management system simultaneously
- Comfortable with working with Social Media as well as standard applications
CV and covering letter detailing your relevant experience should be sent to Kim Taylor HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Collins Solicitors is a signatory of the Law Society’s Diversity and Inclusion Charter.