Well-established and growing law firm seeks a Conveyancer to join their busy conveyancing team in Leeds city centre. You will work as part of a team and handle the full range of residential conveyancing matters, using case management systems.
You will need:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in conveyancing as a Conveyancing Solicitor/Legal Executive/Paralegal,
- Experience of handling matters from initial instructions to completion, including title checking,
- Experience of case management systems advantageous,
- Good communication and IT skills,
- The ability to work on own initiative and prioritise a busy workload.
Competitive salary package including contributory pension and 24 days holidays plus bank holidays.