Looking for fee share consultant lawyers from all disciplines. Offering market leading fee share remuneration and full secretarial, IT and administrative support.
Our client has a unique business model designed specifically with lawyers in mind with the main purpose behind it to make them the perfect service provider to consultant lawyers and solicitors.
The internal processes, which have been carefully perfected over several years, have allowed the firm to flourish and they are taking on new lawyers, from all legal disciplines and in all locations across the UK, at an incredible rate making them the fastest growing full service fee share law firm in the UK. Their lawyers are thriving in this environment and fee share is proving to be the future for many forward thinking entrepreneurial lawyers who want the best work/life possible.
This opportunity allows consultant lawyers to:
- Work for themselves and with others in the network without the overheads of setting up their own firm
- Provide high quality legal services to clients at a lower cost
- Earn substantially more than in a traditional firm
- Have a flexible work/life balance by setting their own hours, charge rates and place of work
All fee share lawyers are offered the kind of infrastructure and support usually only found at a modern top 100 law firm, but with complete autonomy with regards to the manner in which they provide their services. There are no office politics or unreasonable fee earning targets and the internal processes allow consultants to be based anywhere in the world.
Understanding that support is key for any lawyer, corporate/commercial or private client. All lawyers receive the same high level of support regardless of experience or billings; however, support is tailored to each individual lawyers need’s as they understand that the requirements of a commercial lawyer can be different to that of a private client lawyer. As a result all lawyers have access to:
- Extensive and sophisticated case management software and digital dictation
- Extensive database access to market knowledge and legal know how
- Full secretarial support
- Cashier support
- IT support
- Marketing support
- Access to trainee solicitors, paralegals and support team
- Dedicated in-house digital marketing experts
- Client care manager
- Hot desks and meeting rooms in cities and towns nationwide
Apply for Consultant Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly