Locum In-house Legal Counsel
Locum In-House Commercial Contracts Opportunity
Recruitment Agency Ref: 6613660
Venn Group is managing recruitment on behalf of an internationally leading Aviation PLC based in the South West. The company currently requires an In-House Commercial Contracts Locum to join their procurement team for a six month placement.
The day to day duties will include:
- Providing efficient and Legal support to the Procurement management and buyers for Aircraft Procurement projects and contracts
- Ensuring the legal integrity of procurement agreements
- Managing and mitigating legal risks and exposure and supporting the resolution of pre-contentious/contentious issues with suppliers.
- Interacting with different functions of the organisation such as Procurement, Engineering, IP, Finance, Tax and Insurance.
- Working in close cooperation with the legal teams based in France, German and Spain.
- Being a proactive member of the cross-functional teams involved in structuring procurement transactions or partnerships with external stakeholders relating to new projects
The successful candidate must:
- Be a qualified lawyer with at least 5 years of experience in contract law
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be available to travel in Europe
- Possess excellent negotiation and drafting skills in English and strong business acumen
This position will be available in October, offering competitive rates of pay.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail or know of someone that would be interested, please contact Chris Jenkinson or Joe Clarke on 0117 930 8760 or e-mail an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.