We at Vassiliades & Co (UK) Limited, registered as an Exempt European Practise, are specialised in providing the unique combination of legal and fiduciary services which allows us to be entrusted by high-profile corporations and high net worth individuals with the management and administration of their companies, as well as the provision of related legal advice.
We are seeking to employ a hard-working, dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated individual who will be able to perform and fulfil all of the below listed requirements. We aim to fill this post as soon as possible, subsequently all interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter promptly or the latest by the cut of date for applications, which is 12th November 2017.
Based in Mayfair, we are only a few minutes’ walk from key locations such as main underground stations (Bond Street, Green Park, Piccadilly Circus), Oxford and Regent Street, Soho, Marylebone and Hyde Park.
For more information, please visit our website on www.vassiliades.co.uk
We do not offer training contracts as we are not a law firm but an Exempt European Practice.
- Handling the day to day administration and running of the London office.
- Handling the formation and registration of companies with Companies House;
- Dealing with execution of changes in the structure of companies (shareholding, directorship, share capital);
- Handling of due diligence procedures;
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors;
- Providing administrative support to lawyers;
- Maintaining and keeping up to date all the secretarial files and statutory records of companies;
- Handling the client's portfolio concerning issues of resolutions, powers of attorney, signing of documents, etc.
- Law Degree & Legal Practice Course (LPC);
- Fluent in English language (written and oral). Knowledge of Greek and Russian language will be considered as an advantage;
- Computer literate;
- Strong organisational and communication skills(verbal and written);
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic;
- Not less than TWO years work experience in similar position.
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE ABOVE CREDITENTIALS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Interested applicants should email their CV and Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Ms. Corinne Bahadourian
All applications will be reviewed in the strictest confidence