Would you like to work for one of the largest law firms in the world?
My client, a leading, international law firm with an excellent reputation is looking to recruit an insolvency solicitor to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract basis to cover maternity leave. The role is broad ranging and ideal if you're used to managing a varied insolvency caseload
- Managing a broad range of non-contentious insolvency matters
- Sitting as part of a multi-disciplinary team specialising in a variety of sectors including leisure, retail and automotive
- Running your own insolvency caseload, supporting more senior lawyers with their workload as well as possibly supervising more junior colleagues too
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Solicitors ideally to have at least 3 years PQE in insolvency, however, this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant knowledge/skills.
- Strong background dealing with a broad range of insolvency matters with specific sector specialisms though this isn't essential
- To start during or prior to December 2017
- Working for a leading, international law firm
- Long term contract
- Excellent quality of work advising across various sectors
How to Apply
If you would to apply for this insolvency solicitor role then please contact Aimee Kelly. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890.